One of our newer users has shared his one-month-long experiment using ViralContentBuzz. Here are some takeaways:
- It’s really nice to know your content sticks around for people to find it easily.
- It all comes down to the quality of your content: Some articles gain more shares than the others
- VCB is a good test ground to check your content virality: If it does well over there, it will probably do well organically
- You need to be involved to to keep on bringing in healthy shares
- It certainly feels good to have some extra sources of traffic coming into your website for your own enjoyment and your own satisfaction while continuing to build and develop your website
- Absolutely give this a try. It is well run and growing in it’s popularity
One month is certainly a too quick experiment: VCB does take some time to work out a strategy because it depends on natural signals.
Thanks for the great experiment, Adam!